- Strong financial position
- Earnings growth underpinned by nominations agreements and development pipeline
- Record level of reservations for 18/19 academic year supports rental growth outlook
- Significant progress with University partnerships
1 The financial statements are prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS). These financial highlights are based on the European Public Real Estate Association (EPRA) best practice recommendations and these performance measures are published as they are intended to help users in the comparability of these results across other listed real estate companies in Europe. The metrics are also used internally to measure and manage the business and align to the performance related conditions for Directors’ remuneration.*
2 2015 and 2016 EPS is based on an adjusted EPRA earnings. A full reconciliation of the financial statements to the EPRA performance measures is set out in note 2.2 of the financial statements.
* A full glossary of definitions is available on p160 of the annual report.